Care Assistant (Nights) full and part time
The Abbeyfield Kent Society offers Sheltered and Residential Care to older people with physical frailty and Dementia across Kent. Abbeyfield Barnes Lodge is our new Care Home for older people in Tonbridge, Kent and has full and part time employment opportunities for Care Assistants (Nights).
Benefits of working for the Society include:
• We pay the National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of their age
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
• Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages
• Continual professional development including National Diploma courses
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Opportunities to progress.
• Exclusive discount card entitling employees to a huge range of great local offers, deals and discounts online and at point of sale from over 100 well-known local and nationwide travel, shopping, leisure, health & wellbeing, home living, motoring and professional services.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
How to apply:
• Telephone 01732 369 171 to request an application pack
• Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Download an application pack and Job Description from the Care Workers across Kent page on our website using the following link: www.abbeyfieldkent.org/care-workers-across-kent
Please return completed application packs to:
The General Manager
Abbeyfield Barnes Lodge
Kent TN11 0QJ
The Abbeyfield Kent Society values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
Charity No: 254140.
Follow us @AKS_jobs on Twitter!
PLEASE NOTE: we are not looking to use agencies at this time.
Appointment is subject to References and DBS clearance. The Abbeyfield Kent Society values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce. Charity No: 254140
£8.25 - £8.58 per hour
Barnes Lodge, Tonbridge
Full and part time hours available